Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Monday, September 06, 2004

Final Fantasy

Today I finished reading 'American Gods'. And I must say that it's a very good book, and it has a very interesting plot twist, though a careful reader might be able to guess the plot twist easily. But still, I daresay that Neil Gaiman is a very good storyteller. Reading a book is like embarking on a journey. And it has been a very entertaining trip.

Went to the campus late in the afternoon. Met T, N, and F. N brought along his littel sister. Seemed like she still recognized me. Looks like everyone was going to Jogja for Career Day. I didn't feel like going, and the registration had closed.

After I had helped Titot's calculations, we went to EX to grab some drink and just chill for awhile. Went home, fell asleep for awhile, and now filling out this journal. Next book in my reading list: Eragon. About time I start reading that book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home