Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Blogging Sorely Missed

It's been awhile since my last blog entry. And even then I only wrote a lame movie review. Lame for my standard, that is. But poring over the entry I realized that, really, there's not much to say. The movie was just like that. I just couldn't find more words to elaborate on it. That doesn't mean that the movie's unenjoyable. It was. And that's that.

So, yeah, it's been awhile since my last entry. I'm currently planning on writing a review of J. K. Rowling's newest entry in the Harry Potter series, 'The Half-Blood Prince'. But I've yet to finish the book. Only a hundred more pages, then I'm done. By then I'd be able to write a proper review.

While I'm on the subject of reviews, I'm also currently playing Criterion's Burnout 3 for the PlayStation 2. It's a racing game with a little bit of a twist. I will not elaborate further into the game for now. I'll save it for a proper review (de ja vu, anyone?). But, really, the game need not be finished for a proper review to be written. It's just my preferrence.

There has been some 'dramatic' changes in my life of late. Couldn't find a better word than 'dramatic'. The word 'unplanned' is also proper to describe the whole experience. However, these should all be taken into a positive context. Because in this case, it is a good thing that it is dramatic and unplanned.

I am rather...'shy' to disclose the matter in such a public 'space' as the internet (notice the wording of this blog, they're a bit 'formal' and contains a large number of words written between quote symbols, they're signs that I'm holding back). But I'm sure that some of you who read this blog (and most of you happen to be good acquaintance of mine, in the real world or in the virtual world), knows of this 'occurrence'.

So, probably I'm just wasting my time writing this latest entry. But I feel that I must. And I must say that I agree with Retti, that this thing can really be a writer's block. At least, at the beginning. Things will surely change in time, of course. But I'm hoping that it will be like the maturing of wine: the longer it is kept, the better the taste.

And this is also a tribute to my fellow bloggers, who share this space with me. I thank you for your support and encouraging words, and sometimes jokes about me and she-who-must-not-be-named (I read too much Harry Potter). And I look forward to more contributions. Thank you very much.

And in the end, (if you're willing to endure one more sentence), I would like to say....


I MISS YOU GUYS!!!

(p.s. BonQ, teach me how to put pictures in our entries!!)

2 Comments:

  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Arie said…

    Yeah, yeah, wise guy, I knew who dies near the end of the book. :)

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Arie said…

    As a matter of fact, I know who he is. >:P He is...well...Harry hates his guts that's for sure.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home