Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Conversations (Friday, September 10, 2004)

My friend asked me to stay over at his place so that the next day we could go to Puncak straight from his place without having to pick me up at my house. I packed my things up in the late morning, and waited until the evening came.

I went to EX in the evening. I'd been staying at home too much lately, and I needed to go out, meet people and friends. So the day before I'd made an appointment with an old friend from my elementary school. We were meeting in EX at around 6 o'clock. I got there a little late since Thamrin was so jammed packed with cars that couldn't go through Kuningan, because it was closed due to the investigations for the cause of the bombing the day before.

We met at a Fuji store near Excelso. M was a bit surprised to see that I was wearing glasses and asked since when I'd started wearing them. We decided to have dinner at Spice Garden. She had some Indian food and I got myself some Japanese food. We had a conversation concerning a lot of matters, such as the bombing that happened the day before, our opinions about life, religions, faiths, friends and people. It was a long conversation. V came a little bit later. Earlier I had asked him to come along. He just finished meeting with someone, and after meeting with us he was to meet another person at Hard Rock.

I got home at around 10 after dropping M off at her house. I told the taxi to wait for awhile, picked up my stuff and went to H's house. I stayed overnight there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home