Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Band Day, Bad Day (Part I)

Yeah, I've prepared the chord and the lyrics. Might as well, knowing that I got nothing to do at the office the whole day. Anyways, it was a piece of cake. You could practically find anything in Google.

Today, we planned on trying out 'Push' (Matchbox 20), 'Barely Breathing' (Duncan Sheik), 'Stay'(Lisa Loeb), 'Bring Me To Life' (Evanescence), 'Losing Grip' (Avril Lavigne), and 'If You're Gone' (again, Matchbox 20). Went to the studio and arrived there at about 7.30 pm.

There were 5 other people with me. Since I couldn't play any instrument (I suck) I did the vocal (I suck too, but at least not as bad when it comes to instrument). We eventually only tried 'Push' and 'Barely Breathing'. And we did 'Never Let You Go' too (Third Eye Blind). This time I got the lyric (unlike last week).

I did get to try one instrument though: the drum. We played a number on Maroon 5's 'This Love' (without a vocalis though, since Dide didn't feel like singing). Bonq, as always, alternated between the guitar, the bass and the drum. Didi also alternated between the guitar, the bass and the drum. He tried the keyboard once though. Rin stayed mostly at the guitar, though there was one time she tried the drum. Bicil tried the drum.

Most of the time, it was jam session (read: messing around). But it was fun. At least it provided a form of entertainment after a whole day of boring office life. And it was nice to know that there were fellow gamers in the office. Yeah, video game baby. I just love it.

Next week: more fun and more song!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home