Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Thursday, March 31, 2005

A Hospital Ghost Story

(Versi bahasa Indonesia dari cerita ini bisa dilihat di http://numpanglewat.blogspot.com. Promosi dikit boleh khan? Ha ha ha)

"You know, I saw a ghost last night when I was in Ciptomangunkusumo."
"Really? Wow, so...how?"
"I was waiting in line at one of the cashier. I was staring at a reflection on one of the window. The window was reflecting the room where I was in. I noticed a very graceful lady standing in the reflection."
"And?"
"And the lady was not there, she wasn't there on the spot where she was supposed to be. I could only see her in the reflection. I kept turning my head left and right, between the window and the room, trying to make sure that probably I saw the room from the wrong angle, that probably she was there after all."
"And she wasn't?"
"Nope, she wasn't."
"Are you sure that probably she's on the other room on the other side of the window?"
"I took a peek into the other side of the window, into another room."
"And she wasn't there either?"
"Nope, she wasn't there."
"Wow."
"It's hard isn't it? I couldn't really throw away this..'thing', no matter how hard I tried not to see them, I keep seeing them."
"Well, it's a gift, mom. You couldn't just throw it away."
"Yeah, I guess so. But I think she didn't mean no harm. I didn't feel any malice."
"Did she look at you?"
"No, she was looking at somewhere else. She was looking the other way."
"Yeah, I remember what your friend told us, that they never look straight at you."
"Yep, Mrs. E told us that didn't she."
"Yeah. By the way, is she pretty?"
"Ha ha ha, I couldn't tell. I couldn't see her face since she was looking the other way. But I think so."
"Ha ha ha, just a stupid question mom. You see her again tonight, tell her I said hi."
"Ha ha ha."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home