Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Friday, September 09, 2005

Morning Blues, Baby

The office room was empty, and I was the only one there.
I sat down in my cubicle and pull out my laptop from inside my bag.
I started working on my documents.
Tic-toc, said the clock.
Clicketty-clack, said the laptop.
Bubbly-blub, said the water dispenser.
Glug-glug, said my throat.
And do this, said my boss.

Stack of papers keep piling up on my desk.
Faceless people started coming in, stacking more papers on my desk.
Post-it-notes flying all over the air.
Paper planes swirling on top of my head.
And pink elephants nudging me on the side.

I need a long holiday.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *nudge*

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger meimeiletti said…

    Hahaha...

    Welcome to the jungle, babe!
    Been stuck here for ever, I fear...

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey Ri.. am just passing by.. :)
    cara terbagus yang pernah gue denger untuk bilang 'I need holiday'.

    Take a few days off, Ri.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home