Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

I Feel the Need, the Need for Speed


Yeah, I must admit that I'm a geek. I play video game anytime I could. I have a PS2 at home and I consider that thing one of the best invention that man could ever come up with.
I've been playing Need for Speed Underground. This game rocks, dudes! You could race in many modes of play (drag, drift, sprint, circuit, time trial) and you could put a lot of mods on your cars. And the racing, dude, the racing! Personally, I like the drag mode.
Play the underground mode to unlock mods. This mode can be quite repetitive after awhile though. But the rewards (the mods) are worth it.
Simply put, if you feel the need for speed (in a game, not in real life that is) then go play this game. It's available on PS2, XBox and PC.
Been losing sleep over this thing...