Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Musings

I went through my blog list, the writings I've published so far in this site. I just realized something: I talked too much.

I put in too much details. Hours, minutes, little things that in the end don't matter. Probably I was just showing off, about how I could remember little details. Probably I just wanted to remember all those memories. To cling on to them. To make them eternal.

But, no matter how hard I try, they all slipped off my grasp. Carried away like falling leaves blown by the wind. The more I try to cling on to eternity, the more elusive it becomes.

What am I without my memories? Who am I without memories? And yet all the memories are slipping away from me.

Write all I could, but no words could really describe the memories. How exhilirating it was when the wind caress my face. How soothing a mother's lullaby was. How fast was my heart beat when I taste my first kiss. How torn apart my heart was when my lover told me it's all over. How excited I was when I found out about one of the biggest secrets in my life.

None of these words could describe the memories. Will the memories stay with me? And will people keep their memories of me? Did I mean anything to them?

It was just musings. Nothing important. At least I got something to write.

And yes, I still talk too much.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger meimeiletti said…

    Naah... Even when you talk too much, it's still food for thoughts for most people. And yes Rie. You talk a lot, because you have lots of things to say. It's always better than not having anything to say at all...

    Heck, I envy you. Sometimes I think my life is far from interesting that all I do is repeat fragments of it, again and again. And I bore myself to death with it. Hahahaha...

    Well, for what it's worth, it's always nice to read your blogs. Kinda like my daily dose...

    Keep on talking Rie. I like it;p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home