Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Excited About Star Wars

Movie Review
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Director: George Lucas
Hayden Christensen, Ewan McGregor, Natalie Portman

I'm still in awe after watching the third episode of this epic galaxy opera. For Star Wars fans of course it's obvious how things will eventually turn out. But it's the why and the process that matters, and in this department the movie delivers.

I am at a lost for words in trying to describe this movie. And this review will be a short one. All I could say is that go and watch this movie. Don't even hesitate for once. Don't even think twice.

All I could say is that there's a lot of special effects in this movie. And for once, the acting is quite good.

Great movie.

And this is, by far, the dumbest and shortest movie review I've ever written...

And now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to pick up my jaw from the floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home