Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Monday, May 02, 2005

I want...(not in any particular order)

...to start working on my Master Grade Wing Gundam Zero Custom Kit,

...to be able to come up with some fictitious topic so I could start writing a book,

...to be in a play,

...to be a news anchor,

...to be an oscar-winning actor,

...tomorrow to be a holiday,

...to sleep all day (without the guilt, please),

...to have a small cottage somewhere in Swiss with a view of the mountains (like the ones you would find in a cheap giveaway calender credit company usually send you, thanking you for choosing them to be your loan shark),

...to buy an airbrush set, complete with the 'gun' and the air compressor (so I could paint my Master Grade Wing Gundam Zero Custom Kit),

...to have a heart-to-heart talk with my old maid, who's been with us since I wasn't even born, who's right now dying of cancer (without her knowing it, my mom decided not to tell her yet since she's afraid that she would go suicidal). On second thought, having a heart-to-heart talk might give that away, so for now I just treat her like usual, a bit gentler though. People might think I'm cruel for giving up hope so early (since she's very much alive for now), but it's cancer, and it's bound to get you thinking. Well, treating her as usual might be the best thing to do for now,

...to go jogging,

...to have a body-builder's body (with the hard work, mind you, it's the hard work that can hook you up, it's an addiction). Too bad that I just don't have the time,

...the corporate world to just crumble down to dust,

...to go bungee jump,

...to go to Bali (believe it or not, I've never been there in all my life...well, I've been there once but only for 2 hours and it was already night there, didn't see any naked tourists ha ha ha),

...to have a conversation with Buddha,

...to have a conversation with Jesus,

...to have a conversation with Muhammad,

...to lay down on a field of green grass, looking at the mountains while an eagle soar in the blue sky above, and say to myself, "'Tis a beautiful life."

...to have a walk around my friend's villa in Puncak and enjoy the beautiful green sceneries around me,

...to run, just run, like wild horses, like the wind,

...to fly, just fly, like the eagles in the sky, looking down on mountains,

...to go to the beach, enjoying the view of the vast expanse of the sea (something that I will do when I'm in Bali),

...to be a popular singer,

...to have a father I can depend on,

...my mom to stop worrying about me,

...my mom to stop projecting her life on me,

...myself to stop thinking about my mom and start thinking about my own life,

...to watch the movie 'Sin City',

...to watch the movie 'Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter...and Spring',

...for my fathers to find whatever they're looking for in their life, and find peace,

...for my mom to find whatever she's looking for in her life, and find peace,

...for my brother to be happy (come to think of it, maybe he's happier than me...),

...to fly away to a different reality,

...to stand at the top of the highest building in Jakarta and take a picture of the city down below,

...to go hiking in the mountains,

...to find the courage to fall in love again.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger meimeiletti said…

    Arie...

    Isn't this what everyone want?
    Heck, I want most of them too...

    But hey, since not all of them can come true, let's just enjoy what we have in the mean time, 'aight?
    (That's what I keep telling myself;p)

    So?
    How've you been?
    Busy?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home