Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Looking Back

Yesterday I was thinking that maybe it was a good idea to try and update my blog in friendster. I wouldn't exactly put anything new in it, just some choice writings from my other two blogs from blogspot. It was for some sort of narcissistic reasons, I think.

As I went through my old entries I was quite taken aback by my old entries. Back then I put too many emphasize on details. Maybe I was just trying to hold on to my memories. Scared of losing them into the obscurity of the past. Thinking that memories were the things that defined who I was, I tried holding on to them.

Not anymore.

Looking back, I noticed that I was a different person back then. Looking at the present, I realized how one year of time could change a person so much. Maybe I'm not scared anymore of losing myself. Maybe I don't define myself from my memories anymore. Maybe I don't feel the need to define myself anymore.

I guess right now I'm just in the mood for celebrating life. Celebrating change. One year seemed quite short, but it's amazing how many things have changed since then.

(I wonder whether I've made a similar entry before...some things just don't change I guess...)

It doesn't matter. This is a different entry at least from the time-of-entry point of view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home