Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Silly Me...

I just realized that blogspot provides many formatting options. And since I've never posted pictures before, I think I'll try posting pictures in this entry. Along with the story of how those pictures came about. So...here we go!

A flower

Simple, isn't it? It's a flower. Nuff said. But the reason why I posted this particular photo is that I took this picture using the close-up mode of my digital camera. The result is more than average for a digital camera. Of course the real quality of the photo is not shown here, since it's been resized, but when shown in full...it's really beautiful. I really like this particular photo.

Ancient Cupboard

This old cupboard resides in my friend's villa. The photo is not exactly good in terms of aesthetic, but I took this picture just because I want to show an ancient cupboard. Not exactly a good picture, but for some reasons I really like it.

Ancient Walls

During my trek along the dirt path, I chanced upon these two walls. I do not know what building these plantation-covered walls were once part off, but I noticed the strange aura they gave off so I took a picture of it.

Flowers on Trees

I really like this picture, it would be near perfect only if I didn't forget to omit the man in the bottom-center of the photo. The lighting was beautiful. I took this picture lying down on a huge rock in the middle of a river. Oh well, nothing's perfect I guess.

Into the Unknown

Everytime I went on my hiking trek around my friend's villa, I would come across this path. I would stand in front of it thinking whether or not I should go through it. The path was always deserted and silent. It gave off a dreary aura. In other words, it's creepy. But for some reason, I always went through it. And I never quite remember the turns I've made whenever going through that path.

The Lantern

My friend and I agreed that this old lantern reminded us of the lantern in the movie Sleepy Hollow. Put a candle inside the lantern, bring it into a dark room, and the light it casts on the wall will be in the shape of the holes on the lantern. Twist the lantern around and the light will play around the walls of the room.

More pictures to come later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home