Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Teaching

Yes, teaching.

The company sent me on a (slightly) out of town assignment of giving a software training to a group of users. They might have made a bad decision.

Regardless, I've been enjoying it so far. The first day I was stiff. Too formal, not loose enough. Second day was quite a breeze. Beginning to familiarize myself with the participants. The third day, I went a bit too fast. But still, it's kind of nice to be able to teach again.

I started to like teaching and presenting ever since that fateful day in college when I had to present during one of the class. At first, it was frightening having people's eyes looking intently at you. But it was addictive, having people's attention on you.

I started liking teaching more during the days when I was going through my master's degree program. There were times when friends asked me to teach them. They said I was good in explaining, and it was kind of uplifting when they have that "I got it!" expressions on their faces.

Satisfying.

So, it's been enjoyable so far. Except for a couple of minor things (and ONE MAJOR ISSUE), it's been quite an entertaining and fulfilling experience.

I'm such a narcist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home