Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Is This Life? Cuz it sucks...

...Yeah, sure, there's no one else to blame but myself. Working is not as great as they made it up to be. Sure, you get your own income (no more asking mommy to buy me candies), and you get to meet new people (some are complete angels, some are so-so, and some seemed to come from the deepest pits of hell), and you learn new stuff ('the managers are having a meeting, let's wrap this up and go home!'...go figure...)

Now, this is where the problem lies.

A stable life. Doing the same thing, from one day to another (BonQ, I feel ya buddy, I feel ya!). Seeing the same people from one day to another. Mad season it is, BonQ. Mad season it is indeed. And I'm losing my ability to come up with ideas for my writing. All I could do is just whine about it.

And yes, there's no one else to blame but myself.


But, man, I'm not dead yet! And while I'm still breathing, I ain't gonna succumb to boring, routine, corporate life. I need to find something else, something that I love to do. Something...

I guess life is about searching...

Anyways, I lost my appetite for philosophy...Just being practical lately. And I hate myself for that. I just hope it's not a permanent thing.

So, I just gonna post this shitty writing, but


MEIMEI, BONQ, DIDE, I AIN'T DEAD YET. WE AIN'T DEAD YET. KEEP ON WRITING, OKAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home