Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Dude, Where's My Life?


Been sitting in my campus' computer lab since 12 o'clock, just browsing and chatting, practically doing nothing. Turned out that the materials for my group's assignment were enough that all we had to do was to copy/paste the relevant ones into a single report. I let them do it while I browsed and chatted.

Been feelin' down lately. Don't feel like doin' anything (except for finishing Need for Speed: Underground). People at home suck, my home sucks, campus sucks, everything sucks. Guess he's right, I've been going through same old, same old things.

Prolly I just need to do some new things. Spice things up a bit (should I just date another girl with a different religion? that should surely spice things up a bit...). Or prolly I just need to finish my thesis quickly. Been delaying thinking on a topic to write about. Probably I should start.
Well, I don't know...been thinking what to do with my life...wait, where is it anyway? Seems like my life just ran away from me. There's just no flavor in my days anymore. Just bland. Complete blandness. Oh, well, I just hope that this thing will pass away. A friend told me that it's temporary. I sure hope so.

Maybe I'm just tired. VERY tired.