Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Freedom

Woke up at around 9.30. Head felt like a one-ton anvil, neck hurt like hell (because of the day before's exercise). A reunion at 11 o'clock at Plaza Senayan. I had to get ready as soon as I could. Ate breakfast (another serving of instant noodle), took a shower (the hot water helped soothe my neck pain a bit), and was on my way about an hour later. Sent a couple of messages to my elementary school friends confirming today's event.

G was not coming (didn't feel well, tired out of helping his mother the day before)
No word from H
M would be a little late
MP would also be a little bit late
A and C said the same thing like MP
De was working (I told her to try and contact me when she's free)

Waited at Plaza Senayan's food court. Watched commercials from a circular tv screen in the middle of the food court. M came first. MP came a bit later after her. MP could only spend time until 1.30. He had to pick up some people at the airport. After MP left, we decided to check the cinema out. Turned out that there was no movie of interest, so we decided to spend time at Coffee Bean waiting for the other to arrive.

Met A and C there. Spent some time talking about old times, about life, about the people around us and other stuff. A left first with her office friend. A bit later M, C and I broke camp and went our own ways. E was accompanying her mother, so I decided to go home.

Everyone was at home. Spent time reading magazines, watching DVDs and writing up journals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home