Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Saturday, December 25, 2004

A Realization

The more I write, the more I realize that words just couldn't describe the things that I intended to to describe.

How do you describe love?
How do you describe disappointment?
How do you describe contentment?

And how do you find the right words to describe how it feels when you're experiencing all three at the same time? No matter how much words are put into writing, they still wouldn't be able to describe the texture of the moment; the way the heart beats; how life seems to focus on one thing and one thing only.

Love, disappointment and contentment. All at the same time.

I don't even know whether 'love', 'disappointment', and 'contentment' are the right words to describe the feelings. Maybe I chose to give those feelings these names. These labels.

I don't know.

But I will keep on writing. Even when I couldn't find the right words, I will keep on writing. Even if I couldn't find the right names, I will keep on writing. Even if I couldn't find the right feelings, I will keep on writing.

It is one of my 'happiness'.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home