Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Another Day's Over

Yep, Wednesday passed without any significance. The 7 o'clock lecture was as usual. Boring. A good friend of mine asked me to stay over at his place and I accepted his offer. It's been a long time since I last stayed over at his place.

So, here I am, at his place, using his internet connection to update my blog. It's nice to get out of the house for a change. I haven't been to his place for quite some time and I miss talking to his parents and family.

Well, I told a couple of close friends of mine that I am officially no longer single. Which is a good thing (and a bad thing, hey, a coin has two sides).

A peculiar thing was that a friend of mine also just got into a relationship. The girl with whom he's having a relationship was my first girlfriend (well, second, depending on how you define a relationship). I'm very happy that I could hook them up together. I know both of them well, and I like them and care bout them. Hopefuly their relationship will last forever.

Another interesting thing was the timing. I hooked up with my girlfriend last Sunday. He hooked up with the girl last Saturday. Only 1 day difference. Boy, I would really wanna believe in signs. And hopefuly this is a good one.