Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Tried putting into words my memories of my trip to Singapore 2 weeks ago. I really did have lots of fun there, and I've released my stress there. But all those little details (that I amazingly still could remember up until today: the immigration officers, the color of the sea, the cable cars, the hotel employees, the XBox Live exhibition outside Takashimaya) crowded my mind and the effort of putting these memories into words became futile. For those memories made me want to just sit back (or lie down) and remember (and relish) them in my head instead of on a computer screen.

Mom's having one of those bouts of angers again today. She's been sick these past three days. Fever. Couldn't blame her if she was a bit edgy today. Tried calming her down, didn't work (she always was a stubbornheaded person) and so I just went somewhere else where I wouldn't be able to hear her incessant grumbling. I don't want to talk about the details. They're not worth mentioning.

I've been reading The Blind Assassin since yesterday. The story was a bit boring at the beginning, but things picked up around a quarter of the book. I've finished reading 3 books last week. It's amazing, I've never been so fast before. And those books have around 300-400 pages each.

Haven't found the will inside to start my thesis. Probably I'll go to campus tomorrow and sift through the library collection to find some inspiration. Though I doubt it'll come tomorrow. Still, I need to finish my thesis quickly, so any ideas are welcomed.

My life's been so empty lately. Having a girlfriend didn't help that fact. That's probably why the relationship was so short. Lately, there were times when I frequently thought about the emptiness in my life. In the past I would've thought that probably being in a relationship would remedy it. But lately that thought rarely went pass my mind. Right now, to me relationship is synonymous to demands, disappointments, craziness, unfulfilled expectations, imprisonment, and all sort of things that really could make me feel like I'm about to suffer brain hemmorhage.

Hmmm, I need to do some bungee jumps (never done this in the past though, but I'm sure it'll help my fear of height)

Well, that's it for now.

(Written on Monday, May 10th 2004)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home