Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Saturday, March 27, 2004

Been Awhile...


...since I last updated my blog. The last time I updated it was on Tuesday, I think. Yeah, Tuesday. Nothing much happened since then. Just three days of trying to figure out what I would write for my PTM paper assignment.

Called my girlfriend several times. Chat a lot with her, as usual (miss you, sweetie).

Found lots of old friends in friendster.com. It's nice.

Been playing Onimusha 2. Thought I should finish that game while waiting for the third one to come out (it's in the near future).

Just found out today that one of my friend is going to Singapore for 2 years. She'll be working there. Well, I told her that we should get together before she leave for Singapore.

Aside from that, there's nothing much happening today (or two days before).