Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Just Another Day At Home


Woke up very early today (around 3 in the morning). I continued watching Saint Seiya anime. Watched 2 episodes before going back to bed. Woke up again around 9.30. Mom was leaving for work. My brother had asked me on Sunday to put together his computer on the computer desk. Before, the monitor, the keyboard, mouse, printer, CPU, all had been disassembled and was put on a writing desk in my room. So I put them together again (you won't believe how dusty my room was) and tested it. The monitor worked just fine. The only problem was that the CPU was acting up. Asked my friend about it, and he said that there might be some problems with the video card. He told me to try unplugging and plugging the video card from the motherboard. I haven't done it up until now (probably tomorrow, I hate dealing with the dust around the computer desk).

Decided to start playing Onimusha 2. That game came out in 2002 and I haven't played it up until now. It was a pretty good game. I continued watching Saint Seiya. I really have to thank my friend who brought the CDs to me.

Tried calling my girlfriend in the night (round 9.30). turned out she was already asleep. She was going to Bandung the next day for her final assignment paper. Her mom asked whether I wanted her to wake her up. I told her not to. She'd be having a long day the next day and she needed the rest.

Well, that was pretty much my Tuesday.