Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Monday, March 15, 2004

About Friday


Just a litte side note: I wrote this journal on Sunday night (well, early Monday morning to be exact). So I might had forgotten a LOT of details by the time I wrote this, but I'll try to outline the general thing that had went on during Friday. Here I go...

I woke up rather late (as usual). I was suppose to go to campus early this Friday. My friends were planning on going to the campus to learn for the final test on FIA on Monday. Checked my cellphone, there was a message from me. Eka, one of my campus colleague, asked me whether I'll be coming to the campus. Called her immediately and asked whether anyone had already been at the campus. She said that there were only her and a couple of others. She said that it had seemed to her that no one else would be coming. But I told her about our meeting one of the lecturer to discuss our thesis (she, me, and two other people has been assigned to this lecturer for our thesis). She said that she wanted to postpone the meeting cause she hadn't come up with a topic. I hadn't come up with a topic either so I told her I agreed postponing the meeting. She said that I didn't have to come to the campus. I told her I'd be going anyways.

So, I went to the campus. Turned out that she was right, I didn't have to go to the campus. Nobody else came to learn anyways. Spent about one and a half our there before I came home again. Played NFSU, continuing my 'underground' career. He he he (sheepish grin). A good friend called and asked me to hook up with him at his workplace. Can't mention his name (he doesn't want his name or anything that's got to do with him in my journal), but heck, he's a part of my life. So I'll mention him, but not his name. So I went to his workplace, played a couple of game of pool. Got some dinner at an Indian restaurant (the cheese nun, or whatever its name was, was great!). We talked about a lot of stuffs (as usual) while waiting for his driver to pick us up and take us to a girl's place.

He'd been chasing this girl at that time. We'd once fought over this girl, but we resolved it and I backed down. I decided that I wasn't interested anyways. He deserved this girl better than I did. And I decided that I didn't really like this girl anyways.
So, I asked him whether he wanted me along. He said yes, though I was quite sure that I shouldn't be coming along.

When we got to her place, he said that maybe I shouldn't have come along. And I told him that I'd told him so. Ha ha ha. We took this girl to her friend's place for her dose of injected vitamin C. Waited there for about a half hour. I teased the girl's friend's dog. I like dogs. After that we took her home again.

We had some conversation at her house. I let my friend take over the conversation while I just sat there wondering and thinking about my girlfriend.

After that my friend took me home. He borrowed a couple of movie DVDs and he went home. That's all bout last friday.