Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Friday, March 05, 2004

The Jakarta Stock Exchange


Well, my friends from my FIA group asked me along to go to JSX this morning. We wanted to look up some financial information concerning Bank Niaga for our assignment. The visit reminded me of the time when I was still working in my previous office. The building was situated near the Jakarta Stock Exchange building. Sometimes bakc then when I needed to withdraw some money I would go there, since there were no BCA ATM in my office building. There were times when I went there to have lunch.

We went to the library, looked for some financial information papers, and while waiting for the photocopy went down to Daily Bread and had some food. The food's quite good.

Just found out that one of my previous co-worker from Citibank died because of dengue fever. There's an outbreak of dengue fever here in Indonesia right now. Not a good thing. Lost an acquaintance from my IE class of 97 because of that disease 3 years ago in 2001.

Well, we got what we came for. Went back to the campus, had lunch first (KFC still has the best chicken!) and after Friday prayers started working on our assignment. Well, right now I'm still at the campus. Tonight I'm suppose to go to Plaza Indonesia EX to meet a couple of old friends from my previous university. It's been awhile since we last met with each other. Should be fun. I can't wait.

Missing my girlfriend. Can't wait to see her on Sunday.