Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Tuesday, March 9th 2004


Woke up around 9.30 in the morning. Felt good about being able to wake up late without worrying about having to go to campus early. So, with that in mind I put my head on my pillow again and tried to continue whatever dream I'd been having before I woke up.

But I couldn't. So I got up from my bed again and looked around my room with a morning stare (morning stare's a sickness which usually occur in the morning with symptoms like: body in a sitting position, head a little bit slumped to one side, eyes open wide but with a blank look on the face). After the stare went away, I realized that my Mom had gone to work.

Mom usually went to work round 8-8.30 in the morning. I was usually aware of her putting on her make-up before leaving while I was still sleeping. I looked at the table near the bed where my wallet usually was. She didn't leave me any money. That was okay though, I still had some anyway, enough from one day.

I dind't have to go to campus early today. No assignments, no lectures in the morning. Lecture started at 7 in the evening for today. So I turned on my PC, started browsing the net, checked my friendster account (got two new friends today. Yay!), checked my mail, checked IGN.com for any news of new video games and browsed other sites as well.

Tried calling my girlfriend but she didn't pick up. Guess she was busy. So I sent her a text message. After that I went playing video games. I still enjoyed playing Need for Speed Underground. It was a great game.

I was too engrossed in playing video games that I didn't notice the test message from my girlfriend. I noticed it 2 hours after the message came in (noticed it around 12, the message came in at 10). So, I called her up immediately, talked about how she was today, what she would be doing today, what I would be doing today. She said that she had something to say to me, but it couldn't be said over the phone. So we agreed to talk about it on Saturday. I was a bit nervous, cause when she said something like this I knew it was something serious. Well, she told me not to worry. I told her I'll try not to. Anyways, seemed that everything's okay between us.
I spent most of the afternoon playing PS2. Mom came home round 2 in the afternoon. She talked about her best friend who was being a little bit too rough on her servants. Mom said that servants don't stay long working at her place. Well, we agreed that it was no wonder, considering how bad her friend treated them.

Went to campus at around 5.45 pm. My brother, who'd got home before I left, reminded me about the seminar he and his friends were holding on Wednesday, the next day. He was staying over at his campus tonight in preparation for the next day's event.

Got to my campus at around 6.15. Had dinner (this was a second serving, I had eaten a bit before I left). Chatted a bit with my friends before we got into class. A friend of mine, whose cousins was in a critical condition because of a certain rare disease was in a better mood than yesterday. This is a good thing.

Class was boring, as usual. The lecturer was never good at giving lectures. Though I must admit that he was smart. I wasn't paying attention at all to the lecture. I spent most of the time in class writing this journal. Not a good example for students anywhere, but I just couldn't help it.
After class, before going home, we talked a bit about studying on Friday for next Monday's test. Today was our last class. We also chatted a bit about going to Dufan next Tuesday. I was really looking forward to this. Trips to Dufan were always fun.

Got home by taxi, as usual. Called my girlfriend after taking a bath. Talked for almost an hour. It was always fun talking to her. I was getting more and more comfortable with her. I really hope that our relationship will last forever. Here's crossing my fingers...

Sent an sms to a close friend of mine, asking whether he was asleep already. He hadn't replied. Probably he was asleep already.

Well, that's my Tuesday. Another simple day. But nevertheless a day in my life.