Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Monday, March 15, 2004

My Dog, Dingo


Dingo:
- Likes to bite and pretend to chew my arms playfully.
- Likes to be pat on the head (before he proceeds to biting my arms).
- once or twice tried humping my legs (he does this when he's overexcited, too bad I'm not a dog and not a female)
- Loves my servant so much that he follows her anywhere she goes (makes my mother jealous, animals usually love her).
- Can be very miserable everytime my servant leaves home to buy some things.
- Can be very miserable everytime my servant goes into my mother's room to give her a massage. Waits outside the door with a miserable expression on his face.
- Very spoiled
- Acted as if he was still a puppy
- Very expressive
- Too friendly. Cannot rely on him to guard the house sometimes
- Needs a child of about 7 or 8. Would be very happy if he has some child to play with. I could be a 7 year-old boy if needs be.
- Once wrestle with me on the floor, just for the fun of it.
- Very playful.
- Apparently a bit jealous and suspicious of my new cellphone (looks away every time I tried taking a picture of him, or walks away with a suspicious expression on his face everytime I go near him with my cellphone in my hand). Grumbled everytime I successfully take a picture of him.
- sometimes I have a feeling that he understands every single words we say to him
- I love my dog.