Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Monday, March 15, 2004

Sunday, March 14th 2004


I woke up late today. 7.15. Woke up cause my handphone was ringing. It was my girlfriend. I'd been attending morning masses at CC for the past two weeks. I usually meet her there. The mass was usually at 7.30. There was no way I could make it there in time. So I told her that I couldn't make it and that I would go to the church in the evening and that I was sorry for not being able to go to the mass together with her.

After that I went to sleep again. Ahhh, what a bliss, being able to go to sleep again....

Woke up around 9.30 (Mom woke me up). I was going to buy a new cellphone that day to replace my 3-year-old handphone. I loved that thing, been with me through happiness and sorrow. I was quite looking forward to replacing it. Ha ha ha!!!! So, got myself ready and with my Mom I went to the place where people usually buy cellphone in Jakarta (ITC Roxy). Asked around, finally decided to buy it from a store a friend of mine recommended. Got also a new battery to replace the battery in my old cellphone. My mom was planning on letting my driver use my old phone.

Went to the supermarket with mom (she wanted to buy a couple of things), went to a japanese fast food restaurant to buy some food for my brother at home. Got home, ate lunch, and slept before going to the church.

Went to Cathedral in the evening. Got home around 6.30. Played around with my new cellphone, took some pictures with it, completing the contact list. Called my girlfriend, talked bout what we both been doing the whole day. Missed her.

Well, that's for Sunday. I had fun today.