Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Monday, March 15, 2004

Spending a Day at My Girlfriend's House


Yeah, I spent most of Saturday at my girlfriend's house. After dropping my brother at his campus, my mother at her friend's place, my driver dropped me off at my girlfriend's place. I brought along old photo albums containing the pictures of me when I was still chubby. She said that she would like to see them. She also wanted to see pictures of Dingo, my pet dog. Too bad, I forgot to bring Dingo's picture along.

Well, we talked bout stuff (not telling the readers, private stuff, he he he). We watched Lord of the Ring: Fellowship. Mike wanted us to come to a treat he was holding at Samudra in Taman Anggrek. We decided not to come, cause I was quite tired that day and Novy wasn't exactly feeling well (she was recovering from a cold). Had lunch and dinner there, she made this thing called 'pastel tutup' and it tasted great! Had couple of servings.

Well, it was fun eventhough we didn't do much (it's always fun spending my time with my girlfriend). We only talked bout stuff, or just stay quiet. Got back home at around 10 in the night, smiling.