Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Back At The Campus Again

Yeah, it's me back at the campus again. With three of my friends, all of them girls (at least this brightens up the day a bit). Well, at least I'm still consoled with the fact that 2 of them haven't got any topic for their thesis (and so do I).

Still trying to find out what VaR is all about. I think I'm gonna borrow the book at the library (if my library card hasn't expired yet that is, haven't been using it for awhile).

I think I'm beginning to develop a sickness called 'gondongan' here. It's when your neck started to swell as if you're having a small baby inside it. Hope it's not gonna be bad. It's a contagious disease, a disease that's suppose to happen to small children. But unfortunately for me, I haven't got the disease. So the chances of my getting it is quite big. So does my brother. My servant at home got it first, and looks like I'm next. I'm starting to fell some strange sensation inside my neck. Well, gotta drink more vitamins, I guess.

I felt like a stranger in my campus, as if I don't belong there. It's a good thing I have 3 of my friends here. They're all there are that anchors me to this place. The other people are strangers, people who came after me. I didn't know them.

Well, that's all I could say for now. Updates later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home