Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Thursday, May 13, 2004

The Blind Assassin

Damn, I woke up late again today. It's already 9 o'clock, the car along with the driver had been whisked away by Mom to go to her office today. All alone at home, and I had to go to the campus today to take care of matters concerning who's the lecturer who would be in charge of assisting my final paper (the previous one said he was too busy to take care of me and my friends). Oh well, looked like I would be going by myself. Went online, checked my mail, had breakfast, took a bath, and after saying good-bye to my sleeping-beauty brother (and it's 11 already, he's still sleeping) I went by taxi to my campus.

When I got to the campus I checked my handphone, there's a message there that said 'SIM card registration failed.' Shit, I gotta turn it off and on again to fix it. Gotta bad feelin' bout this, and I was right. A message came in saying that a friend of mine whom I was going to meet me at the campus cancelled. The message should've arrived earlier if it weren't for the SIM card failure thingy. Looks like I would be left alone in campus without my class buddies. Swell...

Oh well, might as well go to the lab, went online to kaskus, friendster, blogger and some gaming sites, at the same time reading a book concerning my thesis and wait for the academic person in charge of thesis to notify who's going to take over from the previous lecturer.

Ding dong, one o'clock. Went to academic, asked, and got what I came for. The lecturer would be here every weekend starting July. I could submit a proposal right now and the academic people would have it sent to Jogja. That's great, at least we won't be left in the dark concerning final paper assistance. I notified my friends who were in the same boat with me concerning this matter.

Well, back to browsing. Don't feel like reading my thesis book right now, statistics all over it. Prolly I should find other easier-to-understand books. I'd rather continue reading my Blind Assassin novel. The story's started to pick up some pace.

I really, really wanna be a novelist.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You will be a good novelist n good luck for ur damn thesis hahaha.. =)

    Love the way you express things.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home