Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Thursday, May 13, 2004

"Your BMW is your trademark"

Went to Hot Planet for lunch today, together with my campus friends. I remembered that night when Kopaja (Komedi Paling Jahil, a reality show aired on RCTI where people make fun of people) made fun of the head waiter there by pretending to have a fight, and at that time me and my friend was sitting next to them. If I hadn't notice the hidden handy-cams on tables around us, me and my friend would've joined the fight.

I had calamari for lunch (squid was always my fave). My friends had ice cream and chicken cordon bleu. I broke the news that I was once again single (I hadn't told them at before) and would remain that way for awhile (or at least I wouldn't try to chase any girl), but then again who would be able to predict the future?

Tried going to TA, but traffic jam was everywhere, so we decided against it and went back to campus. There was a rumour that the lecturer that was assigned to me and a friend of mine to assist our thesis would be releasing his responsibility and transfer us to another lecturer. My friend and I decided to take the first step in deciding who that lecturer will be, so we talked to the lecturer (who happened to be there at that time) and asked whether he would be willing to assist us. He said it was okay as long as the administration people are okay. And turned out that they are okay with that. We planned to settle the whole administration stuff tomorrow.

T asked me to accompany him to a photo studio. He wanted to collect the photos he got processed. After that, as usual everytime I went out with him, he asked me to accompany him to PS. We went around. He got to meet a couple of his friends (the guy goes around and has a lot of friends and acquaintances) and I got to refresh my eyes with the views there (ya know, all those ladies walking around in that place).

On the way back T said he wanted to eat together with another friend of his, so we picked him up. On the way he said something about buying a Honda Jazz (there was one went pass our car). I said to him that he wouldn't look 'right' in a Honda Jazz. Probably I've known him too long, and all those time, everytime I went out with him it was always with his BMW. So I said that BMW was his trademark. He just laughed and said that probably it was true.

Had nasi uduk for (late) dinner. Mr. T dropped me home. That's all for today, I guess. Tomorrow's going to be another day and I would be losing another day to Time. Better seize it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home