Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Friday, May 14, 2004

I Hate That Woman!!!!

Pretty strong words eh, but that was the way it was. The woman S came to campus today while I was browsing away in the computer lab. I could hear her voice, that distinct lousy voice of hers. I felt a strong urge to disappear, like a chameleon shrouding itself with the color of its environment, to disappeat that instance *puff* just like that into thin air. I didn't look, I didn't try to see her, I pretend not to hear her, pretend that she was not there, as if by pretending she would really not be there.

After awhile I didn't hear her voice. The coast was clear. And I could let out a sigh of relieve.

Didn't know that she would dare try callin' me again. I was enjoying a movie with my bro at home. Then my cellphone rang, it was her. I answered with a cold 'hello'. She asked how I was doing, said I was fine (until you called, that is). How was your thesis? I'm still trying to figure out a topic (and you're not helping by calling me). Oh okay, I'm working right now, just got a job. That's good for you (so busy yourself with your job and stop pestering me). How bout you, wanna find a job? No, I think I wanna concentrate on my thesis (and hope that I won't end up in the same office where you're working, wherever that is). Oh okay, well talk to you later. Yeah, later (and hopefully much MUCH later).

And that was the end of it.

Or so I thought.

I was checking the internet out, enjoying music on my winamp when the cellphone rang again. It was her, again. Hello, watcha doin' right now? I'm in front of my computer (and trying to pretend as if I'm not talking to you) Hope I'm not bothering you? No, you're not (actually, you are, but I ain't got the heart to tell you that). Silence. Hey, I saw you at the campus today. Oh, you did? (I know you're there, woman, but I ain't gonna tell ya that I heard you, that'll be too good for ya). Yeah, I did, but I didn't have the courage to say hi to you, just afraid that you're still angry bout me bout that time. Are you? No, I'm not (I wasn't, until you started calling me again). Silence. Hey, I'm having difficulty on my thesis, please help me out. How? I myself haven't even come up on what I want to write, I can't help you out (And don't you even think I'll be wanting to see you again). Hey, I need your help, are you goint to the campus tomorrow? No, I don't think I'll be going tomorrow (coz I know you're going there). Oh, I really need your help. Are you free tomorrow? Would you like to go to the campus so we could meet up? No, I don't think I wanna go to the campus (knowing that you wanna go there). Oh, okay, I see. Well then see ya. See ya (hope not...)

I know forgiveness is best, but I just couldn't forgive her.

Could you forgive a girl who you hardly knew, who tried resting her head on your lap all of a sudden, trying to feel comfortable, saying to me that she does this to all the men she knew (yeah, right, like I believe that), saying that she could read my mind, telling me that she read my mind and said that I like her. Telling me that I'm still childish, telling me that she knew that by resting her head on my lap. Telling me that she was just testing me by resting her head on my lap. Telling me that I had an interest on her because everytime she mentioned her ex-boyfriend I always asked bout how he was (while all that time I asked because I was just trying to be nice and trying to make the conversation enjoyable). Telling me that she was always in my mind (good thing she was wrong on that, I was actually thinking bout one of my ex).

And to make it worse, I almost believe what she was saying. Coz she had made me believe that she could read mind. I still don't know bout whether that was true (though right now I highly doubt it), but all I know is that I DON'T LIKE BEING TOYED AROUND!!!

She was trying to use the method of persuasion. Good thing I wasn't stupid enough to fall for it.

DAMN!!!

I FELT LIKE SUCH A FOOL!!!!

WOMAN, I DON'T NEED YOU TO TELL ME THAT I'M STILL CHILDISH, COZ I AM!!!! I DON'T MIND YOU TELLING ME THAT, BUT DON'T TOY WITH ME WHILE YOU WERE SAYING THAT!!! DON'T FOOL ME BY MAKING YOU LOOK AS IF YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME!!!

SHEEEYIIITTTTT

That's for now. Now if you'll excuse me, I wanna put a pillow over my head and scream out loud.



AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger meimeiletti said…

    Wow...
    I never thought a woman can be this powerful to hurt a fully grown man such as yourself...
    Hope you can sort things out then:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home