Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Friday, September 17, 2004

Plain as Day (Thursday, September 16, 2004)

Looks like 9.30 is fast becoming my official wake up time. Today was so plain that it could be summed up in a few bullet points:
  • stayed at home all day
  • read Frank McCourt's "'Tis"
  • didn't break any sweat (haven't been exercising the whole week)
  • checked out the internet (replied a couple 'em e-mails)
  • watched Lilo and Stitch (it's not as fun as when you're watching it with a girl, giggling to the movie, next to ya)

Guess that's pretty much it.

Oh yeah,
Realized that I stopped hating Monday (that ugly bitch of a girlfriend) the way I used to. The days started to look all the same to me. Weekends will always be more exciting, of course. But since I have no routine Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays started to feel all the same to me. I guess I need to graduate as soon as possible, get myself a job, throw myself into a boring routine everyday, from 8 to 5, like they all say. So that I could start hating Mondays, that sorry excuse for a girlfriend, again like everybody else. Sad, isn't it?

And I also realized that the way I feel toward days lately is almost the same like the way I feel toward girls. They're all the same. Nothing special. Hope maybe it's because I haven't been meeting more of them lately. Probably need to hang out with newer crowd. Hell, I don't know. As long as I'm not turning into one of 'em faggots (excuse the language) I'm fine.

Oh, it's been an oh-so-plain day. But it's okay, people. It's okay. As long as I still have my wits about, as long as there's still breath in this body, and as long as this heart is still filled with yearning for a lot of things, material or immaterial, I'm fine.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger meimeiletti said…

    Arie, darling. If I didn't know you any better I'd say you're not fine. But well, good luck with the chick hunt, okay? Lemme know more about it, hahaha...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home