Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Wednesday


Yes!!! At last I got past that f***ing hard event in Need for Speed: Underground!!!
That's the only exciting thing bout today. Sad, isn't it? Well, that's how it was. Didn't go out anywhere, all I did was browsed the internet, play PS2 games, called my girlfriend, watched a movie on DVD (runaway jury) read Time magazine (a past issue which I haven't finished reading) and and chatted with a friend of mine through sms. Seemed like he's getting his new BMW today, or at least his parents were with him looking around asking for prices.

And I still don't know what to do tomorrow. Oh, well. What else to write eh? Probably not yet for now. He he he. Yeah, Wednesdays are usually so-so. I needed the rest anyways.

Well, it would be nice if I could rest one day at home without having to hear people yelling in my house looking for some missing stuff. Luckily today none of this happened. Thank God.

That's it for now, I guess.