Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Friday at Kelapa Gading Mall


Hmmm, I would like to tell you all about my Friday. But it's private, so prolly not. In short, I went to my girlfriend's house, stayed there for awhile, went to Kelapa Gading Mall, and went back to her house. After enough chit-chatting I went home. Nothing much to tell about huh? The details? Ha ha ha, not this time, people.

Mom went to Puncak in the evening today with her friends. Hope she would be having fun there. Well, one less person in our room for the weekend, couldn't complain there. Ha ha ha. It was a nice change for awhile. Three persons in a small room was too crowded at times.

Met an old friend while walking around in Kelapa Gading Mall. Haven't changed much, that guy. Went with him to his old house in Pamanukan back then in 2001 after my final assignment hearing. I was stressed out back then because of my arguments with my Mom (concerning my girlfriend, who had a different religion, concerning my views on religion, concerning my values, and lots of other things you'd find in a teen angst issues), my (then) girlfriend, and my life in general. It was nice going to Pamanukan and it was nice having someone to entertain me for awhile, even if it was only in a small town. I owe him for that.

Heh, turns out I do have something to tell, huh? Well, that's my Friday. It was nice.