Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

The Cat


Well, it's nothing really. It's just that there was this cat that has been visiting my house for some time. It (well, I'd like to refer the cat to a 'she' but I can't be sure yet. It sure looks like a she...) usually came to my house late at night. I would run into it whenever I went to the restroom. I would like to run my hands through its fur (I love animals), but it would run away whenever I tried going near it. Would be nice if my family could keep it, since it seems to feel comfortable in our house (it keeps coming back). The only problem is that you can't keep a cat and a dog in the same place. All hell would break loose.

I had a dog at home, Dingo's his name. He was one of the sweetest, most playful (and the stupidest) dog my family has ever own. Me and my mom were just afraid that his reaction to the cat wouldn't be anywhere near kind. So we just shoo-ed it away everytime it came into our house.

The cat could come in unscathed because Dingo's a loyal dog. He's loyal not to me, not to my Mom (my mother has this 'magnet' that draws animals to her), but to my servant. Yes, my servant, who hated dog so much. She kept screaming at him but for some reason he loved her and followed her everywhere. So loyal was he that almost all the time he followed my servant eveywhere she went inside the house. Even when she was asleep. My servant usually slept in front of the house, and Dingo would usually be there and sleep near her. That's why the cat could sneak into our house without Dingo knowing about it. The damn dog doesn't know one thing about guarding a house.

I'm just curious about what drew that cat to our house... would be interesting to find out.