Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

A Very Sushi Monday


That day I woke up earlier than I expected. Thought that I would wake up around 10 or 10.30, but I woke up around 9.30. Not much difference there, is it? That day was my girlfriend's mother's birthday. She invited me over for a birthday lunch, but my mother asked me to accompany her going out with her friends. So that day I went out with my Mom.

First we went to pick her friend. She'll be going along with her daughter. At least I won't be the only young one in a middle of a pack of old hags. My mother's friend had a nice dog at her place. It was easy to befriend him. The daughter was very skinny, reminded me of my first girlfriend.

Since I'm not too good at driving, the daughter was the one who drove the car. Their driver wasn't in for the day. First we went to this restaurant my mother's friend's son owned (along with his friends). And it was a sushi restaurant. My day was getting all the better.

So, I ate lots of sushi. The daughter turned out to be a cool girl too (cause she liked sushi too, and she liked animals too, good qualities in my book). Talked a lot, turned out she liked computer games. A rare thing among girls these days (or was it?).

Two more of my mother's friends came. And they turned out to be okay. My mother's a completely different person among her friends, and she was cool.

After we were done eating and talking (Oh, I LOVE sushi), two of my mother's friends (the ones who came later) went home. The four of us went to Plaza Indonesia EX. They went clothes shopping (they're girls, of course they went clothes shopping, ha ha ha). I wanted to buy some shirt too, but I've already got enough of them at home and I was running out of space to put them in.

We went sightseeing around EX for awhile. Around 3.30 my mom's friend and her daughter went home. Me and my mom went to the supermarket, she wanted to buy some things. I went to the music store to buy a cd bag to put my DVDs in.

After that we went home. Talked to my girlfriend over the phone, told her all the things I'd been doing all day. Asked her about the things she'd been doing all day, what she would be doing the next day and talked about other stuff.

Ha ha ha, the only highlight of the day was that I got to eat sushi. A lot of them. Damn I gotta go back to that place again sometimes.

Watched Saint Seiya Anime in the night. Ahhh, brought back old memories. I first knew this anime when I was still in elementary school. And the story was quite good. I liked it.