Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Monday, March 22, 2004

Summary of a quite busy weekend


So-so Saturday

Stayed home most of the time. Waiting for word from a friend about whether he would be going out with me later in the evening. Called my girlfriend (or text her, I forgot). A friend asked me out, but I couldn't, since I promised my other friend first. Called my friend in late afternoon (or early evening, forgot). Turned out he just woke up. He just had a busy day (didn't sleep the night before) setting up network for his new internet cafe. He told me he would be coming later in the evening.

So I waited for him most of the evening. He came round 8.30 in the evening. Went out to a place in South Jakarta called roti bakar Edi. Had dinner with him and talked about lots of stuff. Heard a lot of stories from him about the ups and downs of preparing to open an internet cafe business.

He dropped my home, and the night was raining. Couldn't sleep soundly that night. Kept waking up. Didn't have a good night sleep, and I had to wake up early to go to the church and meet my girlfriend.

That was all bout Saturday.


Sleepy Sunday

Didn't get enough sleep last night. I felt very drowsy early in the morning. In any case, I promised my girlfriend that I would go to the church that Sunday morning. So round 6 I woke up and prepared myself. Met her at the CC church on Menteng Raya. Thought that I could go home after the mass and get some much needed sleep, but the family took me to have breakfast. After that they took me to her grandma's place.

Turned out that her parents would be going to Bogor that day to pay respect at her grandpa's grave (from the father's side). She wanted to go along. I was very sleepy and was afraid that I would be no fun to take along. But I wanted to go. Though I told her that prolly most of the time I would be sleeping along the way. She said that it was okay.

So, I went to Bogor, slept most of the way there, prayed at her grandpa's grave, had lunch and got back to her house at 5.30 (also slept most of the way back). After talking with her for awhile, I went home, found out Mom had already gotten back from Puncak since the afternoon. Brought home a couple of things from Bogor (her parents gave them to me, they're nice).

Yep, that was Sunday