Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Friday, March 19, 2004

Thursday, Written on an Early Friday


So, what's up yo? Woke up quite late again today. I love having nothing to do in a day. Yeah!

Woke up and found out that everyone was gone. Called my campus and faxed my payment transfer for the last trimester of my master program. It was the first time ever I used a fax machine. Used the manual to learn how to do it. Wow, when you think about it, you really DO learn something new every day.

Played NFSU (again, I LOVE modifying virtual cars! Skyline rulez!!!). In the afternoon, my buddy called asking me to go to his workplace at Jamsostek and play pool with him for awhile. So I left round 3.30 in the afternoon. Got there round 4. Found my friend in a very happy mood. The girl he fancied called and asked him to come over later that day. Sounds like tonight's plan of spending my time with him were cancelled. But anyways, I got to play pool for awhile with him and another friend of mine who was going through training at Citibank for an FC position.

Well, after that we went to Plaza Senayan, had dinner. My buddy gotta go early since the girl he was trying to hook up with called and asked him to come over to her house. Ha ha ha, understandable. She smelled better than me, had more curves than me, of course he gotta go to her place. Hang around PS for awhile with my other friend and his pals. went to QB, almost bought a book about God (but decided against it). Friend left earlier than I while I was still in QB. Round 9 I went home.

Didn't call my girlfriend tonight. Quite tired. She was busy with her assignments anyways, I wasn't gonna bother her. Didn't want to bother her.

Well, that's all bout my day.