Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Saturday, July 03, 2004

Trip to Puncak

Woke up around 9 or 10 in the morning. The view was great. It was always nice going to Hendra's place. If you sleep in the living room, when you wake up in the morning you're presented with a magnificent view of the mountain. This was possible since the front door was a glass door. Wanted to go hiking, but woke up a little bit late. I've always wanted to go hiking looks like it wasn't possible that morning.

Did nothing all day. Just enjoying the serenity. Had a serious talk with M. And as always, it was inspiring. If only we could record our conversations, it would be really interesting. P and H joined in, and it got more interesting. Though I would say that P was too Christian to be able to understand our points. To give her credits though, I agree with some of the things she said.

Did barbeque. It was fun. It was my first time ever doing the barbeque all by myself. H was usually the one who does the barbeque. And I did okay. Lasam fried the french fries.

That night we watched some more DVD. I think we watched Spirited Away and Underworld. And then I watched the final episode of Smallville, first season. Went to sleep at around 2 o'clock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home