Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Another So-So Day

Yeah, it's a so-so day. Got a call from someone from my campus administration. She said that an alumni named Yudi was looking for some people who has not graduated or hasn't got a job to join a project related to Bulog. She gave me his phone number. I haven't decided whether I should call him or not.

My brother got home bringing a new DVD player. We were lucky this week, we got a scanner for free (from my father's student, who my brother had helped doing some statistic calculations for his/her final assignment) and a DVD player worth only around Rp500rb.

Except from those two, it's just another usual day. Probably I should be thankful for that. But, I'm just feeling bored. Tomorrow's Friday. Usually my luck change on Fridays. Hopefully it would be so tomorrow. I'll be going to the campus tomorrow. And I hope my proposal will have arrived by tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home