Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

EX, A Nice Place to Hang Out

So, I did went out that night. E cancelled, she's not feeling well. Got there early, waited for my friends to come for about 1 hour. There was a fashion show at EX. Nice entertainment to kill time while I was waiting for my friends. H and P got there first before T. We wanted to catch a movie, but since T hadn't arrived at that time we decided otherwise. We went to some Japanese restaurant to have dinner. T came a bit later. T was the kind of person who went around. He got lots of friends. And soon enough, a friend of his came walking to our table and joined us.

It was nice to be able to get out of the house. It could be so confining in my room. Looking at the people (the ladies especially!) was a really nice change.

After dinner, we went to Gloria Jeans to have some drink and just sit down and talk. Titot went home first, and after that his friend (darn, I forgot her name). Hendra dropped off Pia first and then me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home