Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Sunday, July 04, 2004

Last Day in Puncak

Woke up around 7, greeted by a magnificent view and a clear day.Waited around 1 hour for the other to wake up. They didn't. I decided to go hiking by myself.

It was a nice experience. I tried finding my own ways around the woods and the asphalt roads. Almost got lost several times. But it was great, trying to find my own way to the tea plantation and succeeded. Well, a nice guy helped my at first, but later on I succeeded in finding my own ways to the road that leads to the nice villas higher up on the mountain.

The climb was tiring, but satisfying. It was very quiet and serene up there. A nice place to be alone.

Too bad that that day was our last day. We fried some chicken wings, ate Kentucky Fried Chicken, watched Castle in the Sky and Army of Darkness. We also had a nice chit chat again in the evening. Pia told me a lot of things too. We talked about trust.

A bunny rabbit, Lasam's pet, almost got itself on the loose. In the late afternoon we played around at Lasam's lawn.

W (H's chaffeur) came a little bit late, since there was a traffic jam. We went home around 11.30 in the night. We dropped P off at her place first. Got to H's place, M took his car (he stashed his car at H's place) and dropped me off. I got home around 2 o'clock in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home