Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Friday, July 30, 2004

Friday, a signal that the end of the week is coming

Went to the campus around 10 to check whether my proposal had arrived. It had. There wasn't much to correct, but there was a problem: my lecturer wanted me to find another book for refference, and looked like it would not be easy to find the book. We'll see later how it would turn out.

None of my friend came to campus this Friday (it's the end of the week, no surprises there) and the internet in the computer lab wasn't working properly. So I just went straight home after collecting my proposal. Got home by train. Saved around Rp 11,000.- worth of cab money.

Got home, and remembered that my brother wanted me to clean up the TV cabinet and put the new DVD player there. Well, I got the servant to do that. I set up the player myself. But there's a component missing. I needed to get an AV switch, since without it, it would be such a hassle plugging and unplugging cables in the back of the TV. So I went to Mangga Dua, looked around and found the things I needed. I was having a difficult time, since I'd never looked for that component before. So I didn't know where to look and what kind of shop that has that component. After about an hour of looking around, I got the AV switch, but I still had to look for an AV cable. So I looked around for an electricity component shop, found one, and bought the cable.

Got home a bit puffed out. Good thing the components worked just fine. Now we would be able to watch DVDs without using my PlayStation 2.

H asked me to go out later that night. He'd be bringing P and Pi along. They picked me up around 8. We went to TC Square in Kemang and had dinner. I stayed over at H's place that night, since H was too tired to drop me home after dropping Pi and P. H's place was like a second home to me.

When we dropped P at her house, H and I borrowed 'a few' old comic books such as Asterix and Obelix, Tintin, Lucky Luke, and the likes. It was quite a nostalgic. P gave a stern warning not too ruin the old comic books. We were too happy that we got our hands on those books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home