Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Saturday, July 31, 2004

A Full Saturday

Woke up in H's room. There was a wedding party to attend to in the afternoon. After getting ready we went and picked up P and Pi. At first H wanted to go to my house so I could get a proper attire for the party, but time was running out, so we decided to go straight to Balai Sudirman. I wasn't feeling comfortable wearing only a cream-colored pants and a black t-shirt, but a good thing Hendra got a suit, so I put it on.

The wedding party was almost over by the time we got there. At least we got our picture taken together with the bride and groom. The food was already finished. It was the shortest time I've ever spent on a wedding party, which was fine with me since I hate wedding parties.

We went to a McD to have lunch. After that we went to Mega Mal and went to Nav Nav for a karaoke session. It wasn't as fun as usual for me, since I'd been having a sore throat.

After the karaoke session, we went back to H's place. There we waited for M to catch up with us. I usually went out with him to Mangga Dua on Saturdays. Pi asked me earlier about M, since I usually go out with him during weekends. M caught up with us at H's place around 7.30 in the evening. Then we set out for Zoom at Nikko Hotel.

It turned out that Nikko was playing host to an event held by Cosmopolitan magazine. We waited for about half an hour, but the event hadn't ended at the time, so we decided to go to Jalan Lombok for dinner.

After dinner we dropped Pi and P off at their houses and went back to H's place. M dropped me home after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home