Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Three's a Crowd...More Than That It's a Riot...in a Fun Perspective

Woke up around 10, I think. Forgot what I did during the late morning. All I could remember was that I went out with V in the late afternoon. We were meeting H, P and M at Plaza Senayan. The driver dropped my brother off at Mangga Dua before dropping me and V at Plaza Senayan.

V had lunch first at Wendy's. H and P came to us while we were eating there. H knew V while we were all still in senior high. H's parents and auntie were there also at PS. So we met up with them. H introduced V to his parents. Conversations ensued. M caught up with us not long after that. It was the first time M met V. H and M were hungry, so we went up to the food court on the 3rd floor and had something to eat.

Pi was also coming with us, so we met up with her at Starbucks Sarinah. We had coffee before going off to Kekun in Kemang. The live music in Kekun wasn't bad. It was okay, going out with friends. At least I got out of the house. M dropped V and me home after that. It was an okay weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home