Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Home in the Late Afternoon and in the Evening

A friend of mine lend me some anime DVDs and I started watching one of them. The title was Rah-Xephon. While watching, a friend called asking me to go out and catch a movie. She said that 2 more of our friends would come along. It was wednesday and supposedly you could get 2 tickets for the price of one if you pay with Clear Card at Senayan's cineplex. But my friend said that the promotion might be over so she asked me to go and find out whether the promotion was still in effect or not.

At the same time, my mother asked me to teach her to use PowerPoint. So after I'd finished giving her the basics, I called Senayan's cineplex and the man there told me that the promotion was still in effect. Unfortunately, a friend cancelled and that meant that we needed a replacement since we need a total of 4 people. Or, one of us had to cancel. I decided to be the one. I almost forgot the fact that I was tired, and if I forced myself to go, I might ended up sick the next day. So, I cancelled and only 2 of my friends went to see the movie. They were watching King Arthur.

I spent the rest of the day watching anime DVDs and browsing the internet. Replied some e-mails, deleted old emails, and slept for about an hour in the early evening. Continued watching DVDs until late at night. It had been quite a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home