Just Passing By...

Well, I'm just passing by...

Sunday, October 10, 2004

A Lost Zodiac God

It's Been Awhile, Hasn't It?

I'm right here. Sitting in my room. Listening to the music sung by the dead.

So how do I begin?

So many passing thoughts have crossed my mind. So many events, boring and exciting, have passed through my life. So many minutes have passed by. So many hours, so many days, so many weeks. Ah, how time passes by.

And yes, I'm here. Right here. Again. I've always been right here.

Holy scriptures, I've written so many. Done in the hope that somehow I could crystalize this fleeting life. Done in the hope that somehow it would provide a grip with which I could hold on to my memories, the bitter ones, and the sweet ones. Done in the hope that if memory fails, these journals would help me catch a glimpse of a past. A past long gone.

Catching up is never easy. Little details that got lost along the way, I could never put here. Lost in the obscurity of the world and the mind.

However, I will do my best. My best, according to my own terms. My best, in my own opinion.

Will you listen? Will you listen, so that somehow the memories will stay eternal not only in this holy book, but also in your mind? For it is part of immortality, remembrance.

So, remember me if you will. Make me immortal on your whim. My redemption is in your hands. I crave your attention, I crave your worship.

For it is you who contribute to my eternal. My immortality.

You are my salvation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home